Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Here! It's Here! It's Here!

As you can tell, I am very excited that the spring/summer 2010 issue of Bride and Bloom magazine finally made it into the stores!

I feel as though I have been waiting forever to see it, but this afternoon it was sitting on the shelves of our local Borders as I shopped with my children. They have also been anxiously looking for it with me every time we go to the bookstore and were just as happy as I was that is was there.

This is my first time to be featured in a national bridal magazine, and I was given an entire page for my Turquoise Cake with Black Scroll Work. It was one of my very first cakes, and has proven to be popular with clients with lots and lots of requests for it.

Thanks to the Account Executive Richelle Gingerich for noticing my cake and getting it in the magazine for me. I am incredibly honored!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Jenniffer said...

Congratulations! What a great honor! I think it's every baker's dream to get featured in a national magazine!! How did you "get found"?

-Jenniffer
http://cupadeecakes.blogspot.com

Summer Rippe said...

Thank you!

Jennifer-They found me and requested to include my cake in their magazine. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo proud of you Summer!! If I mail you one will you autograph the page for me? I'm dead serious too!

Congratulations! That's way better than being on CC!!!

Summer Rippe said...

Thanks so much dear friend. :)

Event Therapy LLC said...

Summer...just wanted you to know that I did a post on your barnyard cake on my blog. LOVE IT!
You can find it here:

http://eventtherapy.blogspot.com/2010/10/utterly-adorable.html

Jeannette
Event Therapy LLC
www.eventtherapy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great job on all your cakes!u should start a bakery!

© Butterfly Sweets. Powered by